Friday, December 27, 2013

Record VI: Yes, no, maybe so.

Okay, so I’m running back to the place where I last saw Iris. I need to talk to her. I’ll back you up on what’s happened. QUICKLY.
I found my friend – A load of help he was. He was dead. I found thirty plus instances of the Blitz. Just great, isn’t it? Apparently, I can put the Last Gift to sleep. Yeah, I’m just that awesome. How Mr. Oculus knows this, I don’t know. I can’t help but be suspicious – I have always wondered about my sister…
That was the reason I went to look for my friend, of course – To look for my sister. If I found her, I’d be so happy – She disappeared from my life about two years ago – She’s my twin, actually.
I’ve reached them – Maybe it isn’t too late…
“IRIS! WE NEED TO GO! NOW!”
Not even when I accidentally took off my jacket in public had I received such a strange look. Especially from someone I know.
“Why?” She tilts her head ever so slightly. Just enough to hint ‘explain yourself’. “I can’t explain, just. RUN!” Mr. Oculus looks at me now with one of his eyes, the other two concentrating on something else.
What is the meaning of this?” He says.
I’ll start my headlog now.
~~~~ “I really think we should just run!” I say, my voice tense. “Like, right no–”
END TRANSMISSION.

No comments:

Post a Comment