Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Log Entry #8: WHAT WAS THAT?!

That was supposed to be for Tower TV!? I've seen more entertaining/moral beige colored paint drying! why didn't that get canceled?! well I've done some listening/spying and apparently that girl’s name is Iris Dogood, a pretty typical name of a gavel. their first name is usually something relating to eyes of sight, while their last name is based on their main job. that's not her real name, I'm am sure, but the Eye probably made her forget her real name when she came into his service. that happens to most gavels. sooooo..... no much to do here. still i haven't revealed myself yet. later tonight i'll talk to the eye. i did him a favor in the last few years so he won’t kill me or anything like that. lets just hope that he won’t mind me being here... now that i think about it, ill ask him about that Last Gift, maybe he will tell me WHY IT HATE’S ME SO!!! oh, and before i forget, here’s her blog. She named it an Eye for an eye; http://thefearmythos.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:PyroGothNer.

No comments:

Post a Comment