Friday, October 4, 2013

Log Entry #3: Bewilderment

Okay, it’s me again. Its later in the day. I better describe this place in better detail. i'm in some sort of cave, made out of red and tan rock. the walls muddy. The trees are made of bones, and the leaves are made of flesh I think. Veins of flesh crises-cross everywhere like ore....oh, it is the ground. THE CAVE ARE MADE OF FLESH. Yep it’s still alive. I can hear it pulsating. . Once in awhile there a grove of trees, which are made of bones, and the leaves are made of flesh or cartilage. i can't hear or see any sign of life here besides the ground flesh and trees. I think.. oh hi little cat. O-O SHOOT NOT POSSIBLE HAY COME BACK HERE!! gha. And the last gift knows I’m here now. i forgot to mention that in the Pantheon of horror? Well I just figured it out also (the cat tipped me off). its heading deeper/lower into the cave. Yep, that's me, The Figure-It-Out. i’ve only know i should be running...i'm following the cat

 ~Shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment